Full furnished Safari Tent

You love camping but you need just a little bit more comfort? You are at the right place! Our Safari tents include a big awning in the front of the tent where you can relax or enjoy a nice lunch in the shadow. You can decide to open the complete or parts of the front of the tent, this creates a nice big and open space ideal for cooking or for ventilation. The sleeping area you can devide in 2 rooms but also as 1 big room. In the sleeping area you will find a bunk-bed and a double bed, the double bed is provided with top-layer for extra comfort. 

The Safari tent is able to host up to 5 persons, in this case we attach a single bed on top of the double bed, it creates a 3 person bunk-bed. Also the inventory will be adjusted to 5 persons. Are you coming with more then 5 people and want some extra space? You can book an extra 2 or 3 person basic bungalowtent.

Specifications

  • Up to 5 persons
  • Measurements: 3,6 x 5,7 meters
  • Own cooking facility in the tent
  • Including refrigerator, storage space, table and chairs (see complete inventory list at the bottom of this page)

All prices are included with:

  • Bedlinnen
  • Reservation costs
  • Parkingspot for your car
  • Facilities of the campsite (swimmingpool, wifi, free showers and electricity)
  • English speaking crew!

When you make your booking you only have to pay a 20% confirmation payment. The other 80% has to be paid 6 weeks before your arrival.

Tarieven perday
4p
week
4p
day
5p
week
5p
19 April till 28 May€ 50,-€ 299,-€ 55,-€ 329,-
28 May till 25 June€ 65,-€ 399,-€ 70,-€ 429,-
25 June till 10 July € 85,-€ 529,-€ 90,-€ 569,-
10 - 17 July € 110,- € 699,-€ 117,-€ 749,-
17 July till 21 August€ 130,-€ 825,-€ 137,-€ 875,-
21 - 28 August€ 110,-€ 699,-€ 117,-€ 749,-
28 Aug till 5 Sep€ 90,-€ 599,-€ 95,-€ 629,-
5 till 13 September€ 65,-€ 399,-€ 70,-€ 429,-
13 Sep till 10 Oct€ 50,-€ 299,-€ 55,-€ 329,-
Covid-19 update: If your holiday with Elba Travels cannot continue due to negative travel advice of the government you will receive a full refund.

Availability Safari Tent

Safe money and buy your activities with your stay

Do you want to get the most out of your stay on Elba? And do you like some action? Book extra activities for a special price! These deals are only valid when you book them in advance. You can still book separate activities on location, but at a normal rate.

Splash Deal €80,- >> € 65,-

  • Learn to SUP (€ 17,50,-)
  • Kayak tour including Cliffjump (€ 15,-)
  • Windsurf or Sailing lesson (€ 30,-)
  • Snorkling at a Shipwreck (€ 17,50)

Action Deal € 82,50 >> € 67,50

  • Mountainbiking (€ 30,-)
  • Hiking the Monte Capanne (highest mountain) (€ 20,-)
  • Kayak tour including Cliffjump (€ 15,-)
  • Snorkling at a Shipwreck (€ 17,50)

Super Active Deal € 130,- >>€ 99,-

  • Learn to SUP (€ 17,50,-)
  • Kayak tour including Cliffjump (€ 15,-)
  • Windsurf or Sailing lesson (€ 30,-)
  • Snorkling at a Shipwreck (€ 17,50)
  • Mountainbiking or Sailing lesson (€ 30,-)
  • Hiking the Monte Capanne (highest mountain) (€ 20,-)

Inventarislijst

Table
4 or 5 chairs
beach umbrella 
Doormat
Lamp
Fridge
Kitchen closet
Kitchen unit
Organizer
Storage closet
Thermos
Coffee filter holder

Garbage can
Organic waste bucket
Power strip
Washing line
Pegs
Jerrycan
Broom
Bucket
Dust pan and brush
Dish wash bucket
Dish wash brush
Mirror

Moka Express
2 espresso cups
Scissors
Colander
Cutting board
5 cutting knives
3 fresh food containers
Cheese slicer
Corkscrew
4 mugs
6 glasses
2 Duralex wine glasses

4 Burner stoves Cookware set
Baking pan
Tea kettle
Cooking cutlery
6 big plates
6 small plates
6 dining bowls
6 forks
6 knives
6 spoons
4 tea spoons